Living a more natural, local, ecological life
can begin with small and simple steps.
With our experience of Permaculture we offer practical, appropriate solutions to begin moving you towards your goals. We can help you:
- Move from consumer to producer by growing your own food, medicine, energy, and community.
- Empower yourself during this turbulent time to live a lifestyle more aligned with your deepest values.
- Restore your nature connection, learning the rhythms of the local plants, animals, wild foods, seasons, and ecosystems.
- Take back your time by using whole systems design to streamline and reduce waste in your everyday processes.
- Beautify, restore, and nourish the ecosystems and communities you exist in.
- Create a whole-home design that integrates house, landscape, and people into a functional, ecological whole.
- Transform the social systems you participate in, by skillfully employing social Permaculture tools.
- Learn the transformative design system of Permaculture to use in your own daily life.
Permaculture teaches that we all have a vital role to play in the health of the ecosystems we depend on.